We are moments away from moving into the veterinary practice of our dreams. This building will house two exams’ rooms, a treatment area, quiet cage bank area, a technician and a client care coordinator that is designated to urgent care.
Urgent care appointments will include but are not limited to: urinary issues, ears, eyes, torn nails, abscess, diarrhea, vomiting, URI, small lacerations, non-weight bearing, euthanasia’s, allergies, bites, parasites, coughing, and skin issues.
We have been a trusted part of the Reading community since 1940. There is a great need for urgent care in this area. We are looking for a Veterinarian that can help mend our patients back to health in their time of need. We have amazing clients and want to offer them nothing but the best.
To be successful in this position you must:
- Be a licensed Veterinarian with a valid Massachusetts license to practice
- Be well versed in urgent care patients and their ailments
- Have the proper skills to treat these ailments
- Be able to think on your feet and regroup if required
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be a great team player
- Have prior urgent care experience